- What You'll Learn
Product Club Creative Ambassador, Sean Michael demonstrates how to create a warm blonde hair color with a warm balayage technique that includes a combination of highlights and demi lowlights. He explains the best sectioning, slicing, and color placement methods to create soft dimension with bold pops of warm blonde throughout the hair. He also creates a subtle, yet bright face frame that seamlessly blends into the hair and uses a glaze for an organic finish. Follow along as Sean shares his tips and techniques and takes you through all the steps to create a beautiful warm blonde with a natural looking result and a seamless grow out.
• The difference between warm and cool blonde hair color
• Working with client’s natural hair pigment and porosity
• Color formulation - How to properly formulate for a warm blonde
• The best tools to use when applying color
• Sectioning hair for the best results
• Slicing and weaving techniques
• Foiling methods and placement
• How to position highlights and lowlights for seamless dimension
• Using tension to properly apply highlights
• Creating a natural ombre effect of soft blonde color
• How to use a glaze to create an overall seamless blend
Sean Michael has been a Creative Ambassador for Product Club since 2020. He has over twelve years of experience as a hair colorist, working behind the chair and has been a salon owner for the past eight years. He was named one of Modern Salon’s Top 100 Stylists and Beauty Launchpad’s Top 30 Colorists under 30 in 2019. He has trained with top stylists around the country and his specialties include dimensional balayage and blonding techniques. Sean’s educational style is fun, engaging, and easy for any level of stylist and he uses real techniques that will make your life behind the chair a breeze.