- What You'll Learn
Product Club Artistic Director Adrienne Rogers teaches her version of an air touch foilyage technique that results in extra soft, seamless hair color. Originated by colorist Vladimir Sarbashev, the air touch method is a gentler alternative to teasing and backcombing, and helps achieve a low maintenance look for clients who want their grow-out to be easy and effortless.
Tips and techniques include:
- Painting soft, seamless dimension into hair
- Foiling methods for bangs, fringe, and face framing layers
- Using tension and control for optimal foiling results
- Diagonal placement, foil patterns, and highlighting design
- Benefits of air touch technique vs. backcombing
- How to lighten previous color to minimize damage
- Enhancing a client’s natural color with strategic hair painting
- Selecting the right shades and undertones for your client
Adrienne Rogers is the Artistic Director for Product Club and has over 30 years of industry experience. As the owner of the prestigious Hush Salon in Philadelphia, Adrienne brings a wealth of knowledge, creative talent and innovation to her role. Adrienne travels extensively throughout the country teaching and demonstrating advanced hair coloring techniques. Her ability to translate hair color theory into user-friendly techniques helps to build her students’ confidence and elevate their skills.