- What You'll Learn
Product Club Artistic Director Adrienne Rogers teaches you the basics behind balayage techniques and how to perfect your application for each client. She provides engaging, hands-on instruction as she walks you through every step of a professional balayage process. Topics covered include including initial client consultation, how to properly mix lightener, sectioning and directional placement, hair painting techniques, processing, proper glazing methods and more.
Learn professional balayage application techniques and tips for creating lived-in dimensional hair color including:
- The best tools to use
- How to properly mix lightener
- Correct lightener consistency and saturation
- Sectioning and directional placement
- Hair painting techniques
- Face framing and money piece placement
- The importance of insulation
- How to effectively monitor processing
- Proper glazing techniques
- Painting for hair type and strand density
Adrienne Rogers is the Artistic Director for Product Club with over 30 years of industry experience. As the owner of the prestigious, Hush Salon in Philadelphia, Adrienne brings a wealth of knowledge, creative talent and innovation to her role. Adrienne travels extensively throughout the country teaching and demonstrating advanced hair coloring techniques. Her ability to translate hair color theory into user-friendly techniques helps to build her students’ confidence and elevate their skills.