- What You'll Learn
Product Club Artistic Director Adrienne Rogers shares her method for creating bold, high contrast hair color with hair foils and strategic hair painting. Learn how to use different foiling techniques, foil patterns, and lightener placement to your advantage when color blocking. Watch as she completes the color service with a variety of glazing techniques, including customized hand painting and a shadow root for natural grow-out.
Brush up on your color blocking skills by learning how to save time and optimize your coloring process when painting split dye hair color. Tips and techniques include:
- Creating nice, clean high contrast sections
- Choosing the proper lightener to get desired lift
- Triangular, horizontal, and diagonal sectioning
- Color correcting previous hair color for a softer transition
- Using foil patterns and foil placement to your advantage
- Lightener placement and saturation when hair painting
- Glazing, shadow roots, and multi-formula color application
- Selecting the right shades and undertones for your client
- Designing strong expressions of hair color for maximum impact
Adrienne Rogers is the Artistic Director for Product Club and has over 30 years of industry experience. As the owner of the prestigious, Hush Salon in Philadelphia, Adrienne brings a wealth of knowledge, creative talent, and innovation to her role. Adrienne travels extensively throughout the country teaching and demonstrating advanced hair coloring techniques. Her ability to translate hair color theory into user-friendly techniques helps to build her students’ confidence and elevate their skills.