- What You'll Learn
Product Club Senior Creative Ambassador, Chrissy Danielle demonstrates how to create a seamless, dimensional bronde using a fusion of techniques including foiling, teasylights, and hand painted balayage. She explains how to use less foils for pops of color with a big impact, while also applying a base color and a root melt to cover gray. Chrissy shows you how to melt in color for seamless gray coverage, use diagonal teasy lights to create a bold face frame, and paint panels of balayage for a beautifully blended, bronde result.
- How to create a bold face frame
- Diagonal teasylight placement
- How to use thicker weaves to achieve pops of color
- Full saturation techniques to achieve the perfect lift
- How to hand-blend balayage for a soft result
- Using babylights to create delicate accents of brightness
- Properly angling your brush to achieve a softer blend
- How to properly fold foils so hair won’t slip or bleed
- Using a gloss for a smooth, blended finish
Chrissy Danielle is an expert blonding specialist, salon owner, and the Senior Creative Ambassador of Product Club. Her methods for creating the brightest, iciest blondes possible have won her numerous hair color awards and are recognized as being the most innovative and effective blonding techniques to maintain healthy hair. With over 15 years of experience in the industry, she is known for being a renowned hair color educator and regularly teaches new techniques, color tool education, and social media tips to help colorists build up their clientele.