- What You'll Learn
Product Club Artistic Director, Adrienne Rogers demonstrates how to emphasize the hue of natural gray hair by blending in highlights and lowlights to create seamless harmony within the hair. Learn how to strategically place babylights throughout the hair to build on and magnify the beauty of organic gray hair. Watch as she uses slices and fine weaves to create pockets of depth and peaks of color that blend beautifully with gray hair for a low maintenance grow out that clients will love.
Learn how to blend natural gray hair for an organic, multi-dimensional result. Tips and techniques include:
- Properly sectioning hair for geometric color placement
- Organic placement of highlights and lowlights to create brightness and depth
- How to backcomb to diffuse lines of demarcation
- Choosing the correct levels of lightener
- Using fine weaves and babylights for the best results
- Angling highlights and foils to create softness as hair grows out
- Monitoring processing for the ideal lift
Adrienne Rogers is the Artistic Director for Product Club and has over 30 years of industry experience. As the owner of the prestigious, Hush Salon in Philadelphia, Adrienne brings a wealth of knowledge, creative talent and innovation to her role. Adrienne travels extensively throughout the country teaching and demonstrating advanced hair coloring techniques. Her ability to translate hair color theory into user-friendly techniques helps to build her students’ confidence and elevate their skills.